The iMate 32 is the first cart manufactured in the UK specifically designed for the safe storage and charging of iPads.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality materials and made to comply with EN60950:2000. The iMate 32 has been designed as a compact, lightweight method of storing and charging iPads.
- The iMate 32 has been ergonomically designed to include large rounded corners, giving a more aesthetically pleasing look for the classroom, which also prevents damage to walls or doors caused by collision.
- All iPads are safely stored and charged vertically within the cart; each iPad being held on a protective non-slip foam pad, with ample spacing in the storage bays for ease of use.
- Every iMate 32 has a locking service access door at the rear of the cart designed for your ICT technician’s use, preventing both unnecessary access by students, and theft of the devices stored inside.
- Our iMate 32 charge cart offers an efficient, affordable solution whilst maintaining the high levels of build quality and attention to detail that we have built a reputation for.
- Supplied with a Lifetime Return to Base (RTB) Warranty.